Shel Silverstein

An American poet once quoted


“If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!”

Friday 5 October 2012

Destroy!

My first project for this busy course was 'Human Form - Image'. Within this project I looked at how clothing changes the human form, this involved images of me wrapped up round the waist in cling film (of course this related back to the artists Tran Ba Vangs work of skin as clothes) This was to get the image of what a corset would do to the body, but without the corset there, I must say it didnt tighten as much as I had wanted it to. 


Oh what fun. In the kitchen 4.00am.

I also researched artists such as rankin's destory project, watched the film and tryed some of my own destruction to my images.

 Digitally destroying the images, duplicating, contrasting, fading etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment