Shel Silverstein

An American poet once quoted


“If you are a dreamer,come in. If you are a dreamer, a wisher, a liar, a hoper, a prayer, a magic-bean-buyer. If you're a pretender, come sit by my fire, for we have some flax-golden tales to spin. Come in! Come in!”

Friday 5 October 2012

Good Afternoon!

A hail to you this fine day,

I must affirm, this is me. I am an artist. a painter, a drawer, a tryer of different things. For now I currently study an Art Foundation course at Llwyn y Bryn campus to hopefully go on to study some sort of art related subject at a chosen university.

I like the idea of illustrating, I love the thought of my work out their being used and there for people to see. I enjoy fine art, and shall perhaps talk about and link my Grampy as he inspires me to work in detail, to use a medium to produce something so detailed and realistic. He is amazing.

My blog shall be used for showing and talking about my art/photography I currently produce, I will include my working processes and how this course is unraveling, and helping me with techniques and materials I dont normally use.

This is all I have to say, for a rushed introduction at this moment. Welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment